Regardless of how you were injured, DiGeorge Law can help.
A personal injury claim arises from a physical or psychological injury which occurs as a result of the negligent or wrongful conduct of another person or entity. DiGeorge Law represents individuals who have suffered serious personal injuries from
- Auto, Truck and other Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Auto Defects/ “Crashworthiness” claims
- Birth and Neonatal Injuries
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Construction and Workplace Accidents
- Premises Liability/Slip, Trip and Falls
- Defective Products
- Toxic Substances
- Unsafe Drugs and Medical Devices
First Steps After an Accident or Injury
- Take notes after an accident or injury. Writing down the details after an accident is more accurate than relying on your memory.
- Personal injury accidents: Preserve evidence. Protect evidence in a personal injury accident and find witnesses who can help prove your claim to an insurance company.
- Get your medical records after an injury. It’s your right to obtain your medical records.
- Personal injury claims: Notify responsible parties